Denver, Colorado Springs, Greeley Car Accident Attorneys - Helping Victims of Car Wrecks
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, more than 100 people are killed in car accidents each day. Nearly 3 million people are injured in car wrecks each year. Although it is exceedingly difficult to put a dollar value on a victim's pain, suffering, and damages, at the Law Offices of Cliff Enten - serving Denver, Colorado Springs, and Greeley - our car accident attorneys can help victims of car wrecks and other accidents maximize their claims.
- What can I recover after a car accident?
- What to Do after a Car Wreck
- Why do I need a car accident attorney?
What can I recover after a car accident?
Victims of car accidents are entitled to compensation for any resulting physical, emotional, or financial losses suffered. Because it is difficult to put a dollar value on the catastrophic injuries and emotional distress caused by car accidents, it is important for victims to attain experienced representation. At the Law Offices of Cliff Enten - serving Denver, Greeley, and Colorado Springs - our car accident attorneys will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Car accident victims may be entitled to:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
Personal injury attorney Cliff Enten will fight to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your injuries. If you are a car wreck victim and believe you may be entitled to compensation, contact our Colorado Springs car accident attorneys. We have successfully represented many Denver and Greeley area victims of car wrecks, and have recovered millions of dollars in personal injury settlements for our clients.
What to Do after a Car Wreck
Car accidents are chaotic, confusing, and often overwhelming. Cliff Enten and his skilled legal team have successfully handled many Denver, Greeley, and Colorado Springs claims. Our car accident attorneys have compiled the following general guidelines of what to do, and what not to do, at the scene of a car wreck. If you have already been involved in an accident, contact our car accident attorneys as soon as possible. We can help you through this difficult, stressful time.
What to Do after a Car Accident:
- Check for injuries. Call an ambulance if needed.
- Call the police. Get an accident report.
- Report the accident to your insurance company.
- Exchange important information (get the other driver's name, address, phone number, license plate number, insurance information, car registration number, driver's license number, and the make, model, and year of his or her vehicle).
- Make immediate notes about the accident (draw a diagram and take pictures if a camera is available).
- Call a lawyer. The Colorado Springs car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Cliff Enten have successfully helped many Greeley and Denver area victims injured in car accidents.
What NOT to Do after a Car Accident:
- Do not panic. Remain calm and call for help.
- Do not leave the scene.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone but the police and your attorney.
- Do not speak to anyone from the at-fault party's insurance company without an attorney.
- Do not sign any papers by an insurance company or agree to a settlement without an attorney.
- Do not wait. Contact experienced car accident attorneys immediately.
Why do I need a car accident attorney?
On average, personal injury victims who get legal representation receive two to three times more for claims than those who "go it alone." While insurance companies have teams of lawyers, investigators, and other experts working to minimize claims, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Cliff Enten have successfully settled thousands of cases for our clients. As an attorney who formerly represented the insurance companies, Cliff Enten knows what fair treatment and compensation is. He changed sides to help Greeley and Denver area victims injured in car accidents get the maximum care and financial settlements they deserve.
Contact our Colorado Springs Car Accident Attorneys
If you have been injured, contact the Law Offices of Cliff Enten - serving Denver, Colorado Springs, and Greeley. Our car accident attorneys help victims of car wrecks get the compensation they deserve.