Injured By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver?

Although Colorado law requires registered automobiles to be insured before operating on our streets, we all know it doesn't always happen. In fact, as high as 25 percent of drivers in Colorado are either uninsured or underinsured. Paying a little extra money for uninsured motorist (UIM) coverage is a smart decision.

An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer For Full Financial Recovery

If you were unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident caused by a negligent uninsured or underinsured driver, you may think you are out of luck. Don't panic. Call the Law Offices of Cliff Enten in Denver, Colorado Springs or Fort Collins. We will explain your uninsured and underinsured legal options after an accident.

Attorney Cliff Enten has decades of experience aggressively representing clients injured in motor vehicle accidents throughout Colorado. We will investigate the circumstances of your accident and review your own policy coverage to determine the best option for recovering from your insurance company. If circumstances allow, we will seek full and fair financial damages directly from the negligent party.

Our experience in personal injury claims involving uninsured and underinsured motorists includes:

Full Representation For Uninsured And Underinsured Law

In many cases, the injured driver's own insurance company is reluctant to offer a full and fair settlement, despite years of faithful premium payments. We will work aggressively to negotiate a settlement that protects your rights and your long-term interests. We promise to work hard to give you confidence that you have hired the most experienced, effective lawyer to represent your UIM claim.

Contact Our Offices To Schedule A Free Consultation

We charge no attorneys' fees unless we help you recover money in a negotiated settlement or trial verdict. Even our case evaluation and consultation are free. Call us at 303-952-0703 or send an email to schedule a time to meet with attorney Cliff Enten at an office Denver, Colorado Springs or Fort Collins.