Car Accident Lawyer Denver, CO
If you got injured in a car accident that was another driver’s fault, you may want to get in touch with a car accident lawyer in Denver, CO. You deserve to be compensated for your losses. The Law Offices of Cliff Enten can help you bring a claim and protect your legal rights.
Common Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents can range from mild to severe. Here are the most common types of car accidents that occur on Colorado roadways.
- Head-on collision. Just like the name suggests, a head-on collision occurs when the front end of one vehicle hits the front end of another vehicle. There is extreme force in these types of accidents, so they are more likely to result in severe injuries and fatalities than other car accidents.
- T-bone accident. This type of car accident can result when the front of one vehicle crashes into the side of another vehicle. T-bone accidents most commonly occur when drivers don’t yield or fail to stop at intersections.
- Rear-end accident. A rear-end collision happens when one vehicle hits the back of another vehicle. These accidents are more likely to happen when a motorist follows the vehicle in front too closely. If the vehicle in front stops suddenly, the rear driver won’t have enough time and space to hit the brakes.
- Multi-vehicle accident. These accidents most frequently occur on crowded highways. Because there are so many drivers involved in these accidents, determining fault can be trickier. That is why it is especially important to have a skilled car accident lawyer in Denver, CO on your side.
How to Maximize Your Car Accident Settlement
If you suffered injuries in a car accident that wasn’t your fault, you understandably want to be fairly compensated. Here are a few ways to maximize your car accident settlement.
- Take photos of the car accident scene, including all the vehicles involved in the crash, skid marks on the road and traffic signs.
- Seek immediate medical care and follow your doctor’s recommended treatment plan.
- Don’t accept the other driver’s insurance company’s first settlement offer, as it likely won’t cover all of your losses.
- Write in a journal about how the symptoms you’re experiencing and how the injury has affected your life.
- Hire an experienced car accident lawyer to help you pursue your case.
Schedule a consultation with a car accident lawyer in Denver, CO today to discuss your case in detail.