Denver Car Accident Lawyer
If you got injured in a car accident that was another driver’s fault, you may want to get in touch with a car accident lawyer in Denver, CO. You deserve to be compensated for your losses. The Law Offices of Cliff Enten can help you bring a claim and protect your legal rights.
Common Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents can range from mild to severe. Here are the most common types of car accidents that occur on Colorado roadways.
- Head-on collision. Just like the name suggests, a head-on collision occurs when the front end of one vehicle hits the front end of another vehicle. There is extreme force in these types of accidents, so they are more likely to result in severe injuries and fatalities than other car accidents.
- T-bone accident. This type of car accident can result when the front of one vehicle crashes into the side of another vehicle. T-bone accidents most commonly occur when drivers don’t yield or fail to stop at intersections.
- Rear-end accident. A rear-end collision happens when one vehicle hits the back of another vehicle. These accidents are more likely to happen when a motorist follows the vehicle in front too closely. If the vehicle in front stops suddenly, the rear driver won’t have enough time and space to hit the brakes.
- Multi-vehicle accident. These accidents most frequently occur on crowded highways. Because there are so many drivers involved in these accidents, determining fault can be trickier. That is why it is especially important to have a skilled car accident lawyer in Denver, CO on your side.
Denver Car Accident Law Infographic
How to Maximize Your Car Accident Settlement
If you suffered injuries in a car accident that wasn’t your fault, you understandably want to be fairly compensated. Here are a few ways to maximize your car accident settlement.
- Take photos of the car accident scene, including all the vehicles involved in the crash, skid marks on the road and traffic signs.
- Seek immediate medical care and follow your doctor’s recommended treatment plan.
- Don’t accept the other driver’s insurance company’s first settlement offer, as it likely won’t cover all of your losses.
- Write in a journal about how the symptoms you’re experiencing and how the injury has affected your life.
- Hire an experienced car accident lawyer to help you pursue your case.
Schedule a consultation with a car accident lawyer in Denver, CO today to discuss your case in detail.
If you have recently been involved in a car accident, a top-rated car accident lawyer Denver, Co residents turn to will be able to help you. Having legal assistance during this difficult time can be incredibly helpful if you hope to obtain compensation that you deserve. They will stay at your side to protect your rights and fight for the settlement that you are entitled to. For more information, schedule a consultation now with a lawyer like one from Enten Law.
Car Accident Lawyer in Denver, CO
When you are in need of a skilled car accident lawyer, a lawyer in the Denver, CO area, don’t wait to talk to a lawyer from The Law Offices of Cliff Enten. With years of legal experience, they have provided excellent results for their clients in many types of personal injury areas. They are knowledgeable about the tactics the other party will use to get the highest possible compensation amount. For more information set up an appointment with them now.
What damages can I recover?
If you were injured by another person, whether deliberately or unintentionally, you may have a valid case and can recover various damages. An accident lawyer will go over your situation and examine what you could be compensated for. Figuring out all of your damages can be a painstaking and lengthy process. A lawyer will do the task for you so that nothing is left out, and you can be compensated for everything that you are entitled to.
Do I have a case if I wasn’t physically hurt?
If you were not injured in an accident, you may still be able to recover compensation. It is common for accident victims to come out of an accident without suffering injuries. You may be concerned that you may not be qualified to file a claim, but don’t assume that you are. It is possible for you to have a valid case. You could suffer from psychological trauma as a result of the accident. A car accident lawyer will review damages such as pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other losses to build your case.
What should I say if the insurance company makes an offer?
It is likely that after an accident, the insurance company will try to give you an offer or a settlement. Many people believe that if they get an offer from an insurance company, it will be their only chance to get one. As a result, they immediately take the offer because they think they won’t receive a better offer. This is not true, because a lawyer can tell you there is still time to negotiate any offer they get. If you are offered a settlement, inform the insurance company that you will need to have a lawyer evaluate it first before you give them a response.
Schedule a risk-free consultation if you want to find out more about the legal services accessible to you from a trusted car accident lawyer in the Denver, CO region.
The Law Offices of Cliff Enten Denver Car Accident Lawyer
Denver Car Accident Lawyer Google Review
“I would recommend Cliff Enten to anyone that’s looking for a lawyer. He won my case and I was treated with much respect from him. Michele was also awesome she went above and beyond her duties for me. I felt they cared about me as a person and they fought for me without hesitation. Thank you both so much.” – Terry G.
Contact Our Denver Car Accident Attorneys
If you have been injured, contact the Law Offices of Cliff Enten — with offices in Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Collins. Our car accident attorneys help victims of car wrecks get the compensation they deserve.